- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Good location, central to most of Paris' landmarks & a short walk to the metro. All of the staff we met were very friendly & helpful. The ro..."
About the hotel
A charming hotel par excellence, the Hotel Saint-Louis Bastille was recently renovated, using luxurious and warm materials (marble, old terra cotta, limestone, slate, wood panelling and fine fabrics), which create a delightful, calm setting for your stay in Paris. An elevator serves all floors, including the stone vaulted basement where breakfast is served. Whether your visit is for tourism or business, the Hotel Saint-Louis Bastille will see to your needs with the latest amenities, including WiFi and a business center with PC, fax and printer.
In addition to breakfast, the hotel offers cold drinks, beer and wine 24 hours a day. Our efficient team is waiting with a smile to welcome you and to attend to all your needs, with advice and handling of all sorts of reservations--restaurant, air and rail, theater, taxi, sightseeing,. . .
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Saint Louis Bastille in Paris is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel Saint Louis Bastille
Good location, central to most of Paris' landmarks & a short walk to the metro.
All of the staff we met were very friendly & helpful. The room was clean & newly decorated, the only negative being that it got too hot & it wasn't easy to turn the heating down.