This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Modern, stylished decoration, attention to detail, warm and cosy atmosphere. . .
The Best Western Aa Saint-Omer Hôtel du Golf with its 54 contemporary bedrooms offering impregnable views of the forest or the golf course will charm golf buffs and nature lovers alike. Subtile flavours, gastronomic delights and impeccable service. . . The restaurant Le Lodge offers you a cuisine that combiness lightness, finesse and inventiveness to enthral both hearty appetites and gourmets. An internationally-renowned 27-hole golf course, well-being centre. . . Take full advantage of this exceptional resort where everything is on hand for golf and gastronomic stays with emphasis on charm and elegance.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Sauna, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Best Western Hotel Du Golf in Saint-Omer is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet