This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Our family run B&B has the best of both worlds, located at the foot of the Pentland Hills but only twelve miles west of Edinburgh city centre with all its history, arts and leisure facilities. It is a ten minute drive to the nearest park and ride from which a bus will take you into the city centre in twenty minutes. The nearest railway station is only two and a half miles away with a direct line to Edinburgh and Glasgow.
Edinburgh airport is nine miles away and the motorway network is easily accessible from our location. If you have come to Scotland to golf we are ideally situated, whether you want to play locally at Dalmahoy or take a drive north to St. Andrews, west to Loch Lomond or east to Muirfield. We are only 10 minutes drive away from Ingliston Showground, location for the Royal Highland Show held there every June. There are many off-road cycle paths in the area and the beautiful Pentland Hills, which are virtually on our doorstep, lend themselves particularly well to walking or cycling. (Car is recommended)
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Car parking available onsite
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet