- 2 guest reviews
"I cannot speak highly enough of the hotel and it's staff. A thoroughly enjoyable stay...."
About the hotel
The Merrion Hotel, Dublin's most most stylish and luxurious 5-star hotel is created from four Grade 1 listed Georgian townhouses and a specially commissioned contemporary wing. The hotel is in the city centre situated opposite Government Buildings and a short stroll from the main shopping district of Grafton Street as well as a host of visitor attractions. Stunningly restored Georgian interiors provide the perfect backdrop for one of Ireland's most impressive contemporary art collections.
DINING:The Cellar Restaurant is dedicated to delivering the finest, seasonal Irish ingredients, whilst Ireland's only two Michelin starred restaurant, Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud offers a more formal setting. The Merrion has two bars; The Cellar Bar, set in the original 18th-century vaults, or the intimate cocktail bar, No 23. SPA: The Tethra Spa features an 18 metre swimming pool, gymnasium, steam room, and luxurious treatment rooms.
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A gem in the centre of Dublin
I cannot speak highly enough of the hotel and it's staff.
A thoroughly enjoyable stay.