- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Visible as you leave the station - very convenient. Spacious double room - twice the size you would get in London. Clean and comfortable...."
"Very attractive, old-fashioned hotel just next to Copenhagen Central Station and Tivoli Gardens. Lovely room with comfortable bed. Breakfast..."
About the hotel
In the heart of Denmark’s capital city, the classic Copenhagen Plaza offers a comfortable stay with a high standard and personable service. Here, modern function and design meet timeless architecture. The hotel has a view over beautiful Tivoli and is located near both direct connections to the airport and the famous shopping street Ströget and Rådhusplatsen (City Hall Square).
All rooms offer WIFI internet access, cable TV, minibar. We also offer 24 hours room service. With direct train and only a 12 minutes train ride from Copenhagen Airport, you can arrive comfortably at our charming hotel, ready to explore Copenhagen. Experience our world famous Library Bar that offers Copenhagen’s best cocktails, served in a room of traditional décor and exclusive ambience from a forgotten time. On weekends enjoy live jazz to complete the experience. In the evening our elegant Restaurant Flora serves modern, international food, and is worth a try!
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 28/02/2013 to 28/02/2022 - “Please note that additional charges apply when paying with foreign credit cards.” The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Visible as you leave the station - very convenient.
Spacious double room - twice the size you would get in London. Clean and comfortable.
Very attractive, old-fashioned hotel just next to Copenhagen Central Station and Tivoli Gardens.
Lovely room with comfortable bed. Breakfast also good. Only disappointing thing was the service - receptionists not exactly unfriendly and their professionalism not in question, but no real sign of any warmth. A simple smile can make all the difference - especially when travelling alone. Also, no complimentary water in the rooms - don't forget to bring some from the much cheaper shops in the station.