- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"The female receptionist on duty when I arrived was the most surly and unwelcoming ever. I arrived earlier than the time for check in and she..."
"A nice little hotel in a quiet street close to the train station. Staff were friendly and helpful and the room, although small, was clean an..."
"Decent sized room, helpful and friendly staff and a very nice continental breakfast buffet. Best of all it's a couple of minutes walk from t..."
About the hotel
Whether you come to Copenhagen as a tourist or for business, Hotel Ansgar offers a unique, quiet location right in the heart of Copenhagen. In just a few minutes you can be on your way to your destination via the Main Railway station or be sitting in one of the cozy cafés in the area or in the beautiful Gardens of Tivoli. Should you prefer shopping, the Hotel Ansgar is walking distance from the “Strøget” with all of the famous designer shops and small alleys with exciting trendy boutique stores.
The 81 architect-designed rooms have all recently been completely renovated in a modern Scandinavian style. The breakfast buffet can be enjoyed in the modern restaurant of the Hotel or when the weather allows it, in the Hotel’s lovely courtyard. As a guest at the Hotel Ansgar you will always feel safe and in good hands thanks to our 24 hour service at the reception.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Not a good welcome
The female receptionist on duty when I arrived was the most surly and unwelcoming ever.
I arrived earlier than the time for check in and she asked me to sign the form. She actually intimidated me. I wanted to pop back into the luggage room for something I had forgotten but I felt too scared to go back and ask, which is ridiculous I know.
The man on duty when I came back was friendly as was the lady who checked me out. Room was basic and in the attic. No air con. Wet room for the shower. There was a lift but still two lots of steps to go up
Nice little hotel
A nice little hotel in a quiet street close to the train station.
Staff were friendly and helpful and the room, although small, was clean and tidy with a comfy bed and nice hot shower. Breakfast was varied and plentiful and yes, there were Danish pastries. Very good value for money. We would definitely stay there again.