- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Decent sized room, helpful and friendly staff and a very nice continental breakfast buffet. Best of all it's a couple of minutes walk from t..."
"Room a little small, and would have benefited from tea & coffee making facilities, but minor complaints. Very clean, great Danish breakfast,..."
"room a bit small but excellent location, great value...."
"Hotel was Ok but not as expected. There was no bar area and food was not available in the evening. Room was clean but a little on the small..."
About the hotel
Whether you come to Copenhagen as a tourist or for business, Hotel Ansgar offers a unique, quiet location right in the heart of Copenhagen. In just a few minutes you can be on your way to your destination via the Main Railway station or be sitting in one of the cozy cafés in the area or in the beautiful Gardens of Tivoli. Should you prefer shopping, the Hotel Ansgar is walking distance from the “Strøget” with all of the famous designer shops and small alleys with exciting trendy boutique stores.
The 81 architect-designed rooms have all recently been completely renovated in a modern Scandinavian style. The breakfast buffet can be enjoyed in the modern restaurant of the Hotel or when the weather allows it, in the Hotel’s lovely courtyard. As a guest at the Hotel Ansgar you will always feel safe and in good hands thanks to our 24 hour service at the reception.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel ANSGAR in Copenhagen are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Decent sized room, helpful and friendly staff and a very nice continental breakfast buffet.
Best of all it's a couple of minutes walk from the Central station so it's east to get to pretty much anywhere in Copenhagen. The only thing lacking was hot drink facilities in the room - no kettle etc.
Copenhagen short break
Room a little small, and would have benefited from tea & coffee making facilities, but minor complaints.
Very clean, great Danish breakfast, and so central, would recommend to anyone looking for value for money accommodation in Copenhagen.