- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"We found the Kong Arthur Hotel a very clean and spacious place to stay for our first time to Copenhagen. The staff were very friendly and he..."
"Stylish but cosy Hotel. Really friendly and helpful staff. Delicious breakfasts, try the yogurt and muesli served in a glass. Hire bikes fro..."
"There was a problem with the room when we arrived but it seems that this was due to LateRooms.com as opposed to the booking venue; they had..."
About the hotel
By the beautiful Peblinge Lake in Copenhagen city, the boutique hotel Kong Arthur is located - Only a short walk from central metro station Nørreport with direct line to Copenhagen airport (a 15 minute ride). At Nørreport, the local pedestrian streets Frederiksborggade, Købmagergade and Fiolstræde begin, offering great shopping opportunities and easy access to the main sites. Hotel Kong Arthur is situated in a residential area, giving you the true Copenhagen atmosphere.
The building is historical, which is revealed in the many peculiar details on railings and in walls. In general, this boutique hotel is all about details; in decor, atmosphere and service. The atmosphere is cosy and relaxed. This is the place to sit down in the comfy lounge sofas in front of the fireplace with a great book. Here, the hotel owners and their colleagues do their utmost to make you feel comfortable, giving you a home away from home. The hotel features Copenhagen’s biggest spa, where the hotel guests have special admission to the water temple with hot tub, aroma therapy steam room and more (surcharge). To offer you true spa indulgence, the hotel offers unique spa rooms for the self pampering spa stays. Moreover, the hotel features a fitness room where admission is free. In total, the hotel has 155 rooms, all with their individual details. Some rooms are with courtyard view, some lake view, and others street view. Some are in two stories, some have round beds. Some come with a bath tub, others a shower, and some a hot tub. Extra beds can be booked beforehand if needed. The style of the rooms varies in order to utilize each corner of the different shaped rooms in this old, historical building. Common to all rooms, though, is that they all have a great bed so you can sleep well. Besides a great breakfast buffet of mainly organic and local produce, freshly squeezed juices, organic coffees and smoothies and more, the hotel features 3 in-house restaurants of authentic cuisine from Italy, Spain and Japan; respectively
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
75% would recommend it to a friend
An Excellent Break
We found the Kong Arthur Hotel a very clean and spacious place to stay for our first time to Copenhagen.
The staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was filling and healthy with a lot of choices.
Average hotel, good location
Positive points: Good location, 10 min walk to city centre.
Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Parking available
Room was tiny,
Car parking is expensive and limited. Whole place needs rewiring. No main light in room, had to leave bathroom door open iot light room adequately. No plug socket where kettle was, had to put the kettle on the floor iot brew up. Bathroom was spartan. Thin doors, so was woken several times by people returning late, with poor locks, not great for security considering there were several entrances to the building
To summarise, good location, reasonable value for money, but this hotel, to me, seemed stylish at first glance but was quite mediocre upon staying there.