About the hotel
The Cesar Palace is a cozy B&B in Rome city center. It is close to the main attraction of Rome but also to the main office neighborhood and to the University of Rome. You can walk to Termini Railway Station in 20 minutes or take the nearby public buses 60 and 90.
Via Veneto is a 10-minute walk away. Rooms are provided with: free Wi-Fi, Private Bath Room Ensuite, Independent air conditioning, TV LCD, Mini Bar (upon request), Hairdryer, Daily Cleaning. Airport transfers and tours to the Vatican, the Coliseum, the historic centre and the Jewish Ghetto are available. You can receive discounts on meals in most of Rome's main Kosher restaurants.
Showing Saturday 28 March 2015 to Sunday 29 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Hairdryer in each room
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free)
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Cesar Palace in Roma are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Very basic facilities
This is a very basic B&B: it is located in a very old building near the Termini Station so it is somewhat far from the city attractions like Vatican and Colosseum.
The facilities smell "weird" like cleaner liquids on top of dirt. There is no staff other than Ricardo the guy who welcomes you: he goes to the hotel twice a day so you better tell them time of arrival or you might end up waiting on the street for someone to open the door. By the way, Ricardo is a very kind person and does his best to make you feel comfortable: he might be the best this facility has.