- 2 guest reviews
"5 Star Hotel as expected..."
About the hotel
Elegant and sophisticated, the Royal Windsor Hotel Grand Place boasts the best location in Brussels. Just off the world-famous Grand Place, this "Bruxelles" hotel is within walking distance from Brussels' Central Station, the Antique Market on the Sablon, the Royal Covered Galleries and Brussels' Royal Palace Gardens. Brussels' Zaventem Airport is only a 20-minute journey away.
With 266 rooms, including 16 suites and one Royal Suite, the Royal Windsor Hotel Grand Place guarantees to provide guests attentive and personalised service. The combination of sheer elegance with the latest sophisticated equipment such as three telephone lines, including a free high-speed SDSL line, or wireless Internet will be certain to meet all your requirements whether your stay in Brussels is for business or pleasure. Each guest has free access to this Brussels hotel's Fitness Centre, which includes his and hers saunas. The Royal Windsor Hotel's Chutney's bar-restaurant offers a diversified menu and memorable cocktails. The Royal Windsor Hotel Grand Place in Brussels also has a piano bar and a nightclub in the hotel that stays open until dawn. The Royal Windsor Hotel Grand Place also offers 24-hour Room Service.
- Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Trouser press in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Fitness Centre , Sauna , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Warwick Brussels in Brussels is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 9.28(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Good Hotel. Poor booking.
5 Star Hotel as expected
Do not recommend
I stayed at this hotel for 3 days at the beginning of August.
When I checked, I was told that I had to pay a €100 deposit as well as the cost of the stay upfront. I queried the deposit as I was not made aware of this when I booked and was told I had to provide my card to be swiped. I asked to make the payment in cash but was told I could not do this. I was also told that my card details would be taken but not charged. Additionally, when we arrived at the hotel, we became aware that maintenance work was being carried out on our floor. Again something I was not made aware of. The noise was disruptive and the cables trailing across the corridors were dangerous. The air conditioning in our room was not working and despite calls to housekeeping and reception, was not fixed during our stay. When I checked out, I paid cash for the stay and was told that the funds on my card would be available to me after 1 working day. I have two problems with this, when I checked in I was told that a payment was not being taken and 7 days later, I still do not have the funds in my account. We were visiting for my friends 30th birthday and our stay fell well below the standard that I would expect. I have phoned the hotel and spoken to one of the managers however, he was abrupt and not interested in my issues as these are their standard procedures. I have been told that it could take up to 2 weeks for the money to go back into my account.