- 1 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel, stylish rooms, friendly staff, away from city centre but a number of bars/bistros nearby, street parking and free WiFi very co..."
About the hotel
Charming little 3-star hotel located in a residential area, completely renovated with design furniture and interior, 45 modern and comfortable rooms with free internet connection. Nice breakfast room with a varied buffet and a cosy bar with terrace await you to taste one of our national beers. Easy transfer to the airport, the NATO, the European Parliament and the Heysel.
Conference room and long stays possible on request. NESPRESSO MACHINE ONLY IN SUPERIOR ROOMS
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 23:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel, stylish rooms, friendly staff, away from city centre but a number of bars/bistros nearby, street parking and free WiFi very convenient too.