- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"Great place to stay...."
"We stayed in the Travel Lodge Belfast just for one night as part of my 'birthday treat', our twin room was spotless, warm and very comfortab..."
"Good hotel for city break. Very central...."
"Great value for money. Will use again...."
"As always staff very nice, liked the fact that the front entrance had security late at night asking for our room number and name. Only one c..."
About the hotel
City centre budget hotel, the ideal location to base yourself while working or visiting Belfast. Travelodge Belfast Central is a central hotel close to the Golden Mile and the City Centre. It offers great value for travellers on a budget or for those who are just in on a flying visit.
All of the city's best attractions are on your doorsteps, with many restaurants, clubs, cinemas and pubs just a stroll away, including the fabulous Crown Liquor Saloon. Travelodge Belfast Central is a very good choice for all travellers visiting Belfast. The train & bus station are close to the Travelodge which service all major routes. Best rates in the city. Continental breakfast is provided in Olio's Restaurant attached to the hotel, which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner Mon-Fri between 7am and 10pm, Sat between 8am-10pm and Sun serving breakfast between 8am-11am and dinner between 6pm-9pm. Parking is on street and is pay and display at £1. 30 per hour. Free Wi-Fi with unlimited data for all devices throughout the hotel.
Showing Tuesday 3 May 2016 to Wednesday 4 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Travelodge Belfast Central
Great place to stay.
Travel Lodge Belfast
We stayed in the Travel Lodge Belfast just for one night as part of my 'birthday treat', our twin room was spotless, warm and very comfortable.
The location was 'spot on' close to the City centre, bars and restaurants. Although we didn't stay out late, the 24 hour reception is great for those who would wish to do so.