- Very Good
- 40 guest reviews
"Stayed here for my birthday last weekend receptionist when we arrived explained where everything was from the bar to the breakfast room. We..."
"Great price. Staff very friendly. Bright comfortable and clean room. Only 15 mins drive to City Centre or Airport...."
"Room a little on the basic side but food was very nice. Service excellent...."
"It's only a two star hotel but enjoyed my stay and staff where first class..."
"This is an excellent budget price country hotel about 9 miles from Belfast Intl. Airport very easy to find on the A6 to Larne. It's obviousl..."
About the hotel
Orginally built as a nineteenth century coaching house, the Chimney Corner Hotel continues to offer guests a warm personal welcome. Only fifteen minutes from Belfast International Airport and Belfast City Centre, and within easy reach of all ferry terminal, the Chimney Corner is the perfect location for individual guests or conferences and seminars. Chimney Corner Hotel guests have long recognised the good value the hotel has to offer; that’s why they keep coming back.
All 62 rooms have en suite bathrooms along with direct dial telephone, television, radio, trouser press and coffee/tea making facilities. But the Chimney Corner is about a lot more than great value accommodation. Here guests can combine the demands of a working day, with the pleasures of a full service restaurant and an outstanding night club.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Worth no more than 2 stars
Stayed here for my birthday last weekend receptionist when we arrived explained where everything was from the bar to the breakfast room.
We didn't stay in to eat dinner but our breakfast was great. Unfortunately I had the worst nights sleep ever. I woke up a few times with a sore back & when we lifted the mattress we could see plainly that the divan part was busted as if someone had jumped on it & it sunk. We told the new receptionist on check out that bed was broke all we were given was a "I'm so sorry" breakfast great but bed very small for 2 people & definitely wouldn't go back unless newer & larger beds were in rooms
Value Chimney Corner
Staff very friendly. Bright comfortable and clean room. Only 15 mins drive to City Centre or Airport.