- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"An extraordinarily beautiful hotel. With kind helpful staff and a great location. Eat at the Cultra Inn, didn't try the Mitre. It would have..."
"We had stayed in a double room and a twin room in this hotel previous to this and the rooms were much better. This room was meant to be a ju..."
"great experience. great room. friendly staff. would stay there again. Karen Donnell from cultra restaraunt gave us great friendly service. s..."
About the hotel
Standing on the wooded slopes of the Holywood Hills, overlooking Belfast Lough and the County Antrim coastline, is the magnificent Culloden Hotel. Originally built as an official palace for the Bishops of Down, the Culloden stands in 12 acres of beautiful secluded gardens and woodlands. Palatial surroundings, fine antiques and the highest levels of personal service combine to give the Culloden Estate and Spa an air of elegance.
The exclusive Spa offers a full range of health and leisure facilities.
Showing Thursday 2 July 2015 to Friday 3 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 30/01/2012 to 29/01/2021 - Please note we do not accept Laser Cards as a method of payment or to secure the booking. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Hastings Culloden Hotel
Hotel was beautiful staff couldn't have been more helpful but room needed some tlc and repairs bed was fantastic.
Hastings Culloden Hotel