- 5 guest reviews
About the hotel
Standing on the wooded slopes of the Holywood Hills, overlooking Belfast Lough and the County Antrim coastline, is the magnificent Culloden Hotel. Originally built as an official palace for the Bishops of Down, the Culloden stands in 12 acres of beautiful secluded gardens and woodlands. Palatial surroundings, fine antiques and the highest levels of personal service combine to give the Culloden Estate and Spa an air of elegance.
The exclusive Spa offers a full range of health and leisure facilities.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 30/01/2012 to 29/01/2021 - Please note we do not accept Laser Cards as a method of payment or to secure the booking. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
40% would recommend it to a friend
Slept very poorly due to banging noise intermittently throughout the night- assuming this was something to do with pipes & heating system.
Small touches not present -milk not replenished when room serviced and when we called reception for replacements they didn't arrive (later found these were sent to the wrong room...)
We paid £300 for an o/night stay and the room that we were allocated was very basic.
Small and simply not fit for purpose. The Irish breakfast (I may add that the staff in the restaurant were excellent) was simply not worth £25 per person. There was a concert event in Belfast (u2) and it seems that the relevant band and supporting staff were at the hotel. As a result the hotel were focussed on these guests and it felt that we were downgraded/side lined in room and service as a result.
Suggest that you check with the hotel if there are events on in Belfast during your stay as this will impact your experience in a big way.
We felt that the hotel could not wait for us to go so that they could continue to focus on their other celebrity guests.