- 11 guest reviews
"The Wellington Park is an excellent location, close to the city centre. The staff are helpful. The rooms are comfortable...."
"Overall an excellent hotel! Lovely and clean with all the mod cons!!! Only two things let it down in my opinon, television would be extremly..."
"Comfortable bed. Staff not very friendly...."
"The Hotel was welcoming and the staff were great to deal with, on site parking was a bonus in such a central location. The only downside was..."
"My sister and I had a relaxed and enjoyable stay at the Wellington last weekend. Staff were helpful and welcoming. The hotel is in a conveni..."
About the hotel
The Wellington Park Hotel (3***) is situated close to Queen’s University, only 5 minutes from Belfast and within walking distance of many tourist attractions including newly re-opened Ulster Museum, Botanic Gardens,and the Grand Opera House. Other nearby attractions include The Odyssey Arena, Belfast Waterfront Hall and Windsor Park Football Stadium. The property has 75 large comfortable bedrooms, extensive conference and banqueting facilities with a maximum capacity of 300 theatre style or 230 for dinner, an onsite restaurant -the new “Wellie Bar & Grill,” a spacious lounge with coffee bar and an outdoor heated terrace “The Sitootery” with outdoor television screens, as well as a warm atmosphere and friendly staff.
The “Wellie Bar” is renowned for weekend entertainment. WIFI accessible throughout. Secure onsite car parking for up to 140 cars.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
55% would recommend it to a friend
We booked a night away for a break from home but we couldn't wait to get home.
Costumer service was good and friendly but the room was so disappointing!!!. Small and cramped with NO aircon and it was advertised with aircon, it was like a sauna!. Shower was extremely hot to hot to shower, when I told staff they gave us a different room, it was embarrassing moving rooms with our bags for a shower but the room they gave us in the end was nicer than the one we stayed in, we where disappointed we didn't get it in the first place. We normally stay in travelodge or premeire inn but we thought we would try something different and we wish we never did now. £99 for one night was a rip off especially with no aircon and cramped room with uncomfortable bed and horrible pillows. Apart from all the bad points the manager was helpful and gave us 20% of in the end and offered us a better room with a cheap rate if we ever stay again but I just can't promise we ever will.
The Wellington Park is an excellent location, close to the city centre.
The staff are helpful. The rooms are comfortable.