- Very Good
- 40 guest reviews
"Overall it was great, easy. No hassles which is exactly what you want on such a short stay...."
"Had a room booked with breakfast included but was told when we checked in that it was not included and we would have to pay extra and have b..."
"Hotel was in a great location. Staff were very friendly and helpful when we asked for directions to near by places. Room very clean and food..."
"Booked this Hotel for a Sunday day out. Everything was excellent value for money. Hotel was clean and inviting. A good bar and food was exce..."
"Lovely hotel right in the centre of Belfast. Parking (off site) quite handy and reasonable. Have stayed here before and will do so again. No..."
About the hotel
Please note for 06th -9th May 2015 inclusive, all rates will be non-cancelable, non-refundable & non-amendable. Perfectly located in the heart of Belfast City Centre close to Belfast City Hall, Ulster Hall, Grand Opera House, Belfast Eye, the Golden Mile and all the best nightlife, bars, restaurants, cafes and shops. Park Inn Belfast is conveniently located close to all the main transport links (Victoria Bus and Station, Central Station, City Centre Bus stops servicing Belfast and all major routes) and the Sightseeing buses.
Park Inn Belfast offers 145 bedrooms, including standard, accessible, business friendly and interconnecting family rooms with large flat screen tvs, tea/coffee making facilities, walk in sunflower head showers, in room safe and security features. ** Now with free WiFi ** The hotel also has 7 flexible meeting and event rooms, "Inn Action Gym", sauna and steam room, 24 hour Reception, and the fantastic RBG (Red Bar & Grill) - a dining hot spot for all. Park Inn Belfast is the perfect hotel for Business and Leisure travellers alike due to its great location and wonderful facilities.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Sauna, Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
95% would recommend it to a friend
Overall it was great, easy.
No hassles which is exactly what you want on such a short stay.
great hotel shame about the breakfast ( the lack of it )
Had a room booked with breakfast included but was told when we checked in that it was not included and we would have to pay extra and have been told that someone would contact us to sort this matter out but as yet nothing done disappointing but on the upside the hotel was clean tidy and the room was fine.