- Very Good
- 40 guest reviews
"I really liked staying in this hotel. I have heard a lot good reviews about Radisson hotels and my experience here proved that it was true...."
"Hotel great value for money. Receptionist a bit frosty when we checked in apart from that great location and room..."
"I would recommend the park inn by radison to all my family and friends centrally situated...."
"The hotel was lovely and I would highly recommend it. It was clean, friendly and quiet at night. The breakfast was excellent with a wide cho..."
"Overall it was great, easy. No hassles which is exactly what you want on such a short stay...."
About the hotel
Perfectly located in the heart of Belfast City Centre close to Belfast City Hall, Ulster Hall, Grand Opera House, Belfast Eye, the Golden Mile and all the best nightlife, bars, restaurants, cafes and shops. Park Inn Belfast is conveniently located close to all the main transport links (Victoria Bus and Station, Central Station, City Centre Bus stops servicing Belfast and all major routes) and the Sightseeing buses. Park Inn Belfast offers 145 bedrooms, including standard, accessible, business friendly and interconnecting family rooms with large flat screen tvs, tea/coffee making facilities, walk in sunflower head showers, in room safe and security features.
** Now with free WiFi ** The hotel also has 7 flexible meeting and event rooms, "Inn Action Gym", sauna and steam room, 24 hour Reception, and the fantastic RBG (Red Bar & Grill) - a dining hot spot for all. Park Inn Belfast is the perfect hotel for Business and Leisure travellers alike due to its great location and wonderful facilities.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Sauna , Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
I really enjoyed staying in Park Inn by Radisson Belfast. It was the best hotel I have been!
I really liked staying in this hotel.
I have heard a lot good reviews about Radisson hotels and my experience here proved that it was true.
There are lot of reasons I enjoyed Park Inn by Radisson Belfast. Here are the most important ones:
1. It is in the center of Belfast and and not far from Europa bus station. That was one of the main reasons I chose this hotel. 2. My friend have had good experience with Radisson hotel and they recommended that. 3. The staff was very helpful and answered all my questions. They explained me everything I asked. I liked that staff people were young, and I had good connection with them.
4. Room was really pleasing - just like in the pictures. I had TV, Internet, conditonier and even a kettle for tea in my room. I also have to say that Internet connection was very good an it was easy to connect, but some TV channels didn't work good.
Trip to belfast
Hotel great value for money.
Receptionist a bit frosty when we checked in apart from that great location and room