- 2 guest reviews
"Stayed in cordial apartments recently. Good customer service with someone available 24/7 to help with any problems. The manager brought us e..."
"Myself and two friends had a fantastic stay here, very well equipped apartment with great facilities. It's a very handy position for town an..."
About the hotel
Luxurious serviced apartments located in the stylish Lisburn Road area of Belfast provide breathtaking views over the Black Mountains for those who want a home away from home. Within walking distance of Belfast’s fashionable boutiques, restaurants, cafes, bars, supermarkets and only 2 minutes from Great Victoria Street bus and railway station and the city centre. Our one bedroom, two bedroom and executive apartments are decorated to the highest standards and include fully equipped kitchens, dishwasher, full dining area, spacious lounge, en-suite master bedrooms, digital multi-channel LCD TV, DVD, CD, plus car parking (1 car per apartment) and balconies in many apartments.
FREE WIFI available. Cordia Serviced Apartments now operates a full non smoking policy
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player
- In room facilities
- Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Porter , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Overnight stay with family in Belfast
Stayed in cordial apartments recently.
Good customer service with someone available 24/7 to help with any problems. The manager brought us extra quilts as it was four of us staying in the apartment. Had a question about central heating which was satisfactorily resolved by the manager at night. They extended the check out time by an hour as a courtesy to suit our plan. Secure Car parking on site. Overall a very good experience. Highly recommended.
Fantastic stay and great concierge staff
Myself and two friends had a fantastic stay here, very well equipped apartment with great facilities.
It's a very handy position for town and would certainly stay here again. The young man on the reception desk is extremely friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble.