- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Had a couple of issues during our stay. Both were dealt with speedily and effectively with a smile. The customer service really is first cla..."
"Excellent low budget hotel in a central location. Rooms were basic but of good quality and extremely clean. Free coffee in the morning was a..."
"Had a very enjoyable stay, clean rooms and very helpful friendly staff..."
About the hotel
The Praktik Garden has a lovely garden terrace and is located 400 meters from the exclusive Paseo de Gracia. It offers elegant rooms, completely renovated in 2015 with colorful mosaic floors, a flat-screen TV and free WiFi. The Girona Metro Station is just around the corner from the hotel, from where you can reach the beach of Barceloneta in 15 minutes.
The Plaza de Catalunya is a 10 minute walk from the hotel. All rooms at the Garden Praktik are equipped with air conditioning and modern bathroom with shower. Some have balconies. The hotel has a lounge and a furnished terrace garden. Also there are vending machines for drinks 24 hours.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Praktik Garden in Barcelona is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.72(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
June weekend getaway
Had a couple of issues during our stay.
Both were dealt with speedily and effectively with a smile. The customer service really is first class. Location of hotel is superb, close to metro station and lots of attractions and restaurants within walking distance. Rooms are very light, bright and with a modern touch. Outside terrace is a pleasant oasis of calm with complimentary coffees. Would I stay again. Absolutely.
Excellent low budget hotel in a central location.
Rooms were basic but of good quality and extremely clean. Free coffee in the morning was a very welcome start to a busy but awesome few days. Staff were polite and helpful. Would definitely stay here again.