- 1 guest reviews
"Breakfast was none existent. Past 8am and their was no milk or bread...."
About the hotel
Fantastic apartment with 5 large and comfortable bedrooms, in a great location. Located in the Eixample district only 3 minutes walk from Diagonal Metro Station and 9 minutes walk from the train to the airport. Ideally located near the most famous Gaudi buildings such as La Pedrera and Casa Batllo and only a short walk from the Sagrada Familia.
At an easy walking distance from Gracia, a lively and colorful neighborhood known for its charming streets, attractive small squares and great local bars, cafés and restaurants. Plaza Catalunya and Ramblas are also nearby, walking along the emblematic Paseo de Gracia Avenue. Services: Daily cleaning service. Ample and fully-equipped kitchen. 3 full bathrooms. Wireless Internet connection. Bed linen and towels. Spacious comfortable living room. Incredible sunny terrace equipped with umbrella and outdoor dining table and chairs. Managed by people always at the ready to help and offer you any information you need to make your stay in Barcelona a memorable experience
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- In room entertainment
- CD Player , CD Library , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 10/09/2012 to 25/09/2020 - City tax will be charged at the hotel from 1st november on, price per person per night with a maximum of 7 night stay. children under 16 are exempt of payment. The LateRooms.com rate for Casa Diagonal in Barcelona is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.75(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Breakfast was none existent.
Past 8am and their was no milk or bread.