- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Staff helpful with a problem I had with beds- all sorted very quickly and easily. Close to metro and local bars, shops and restaurants. Woul..."
About the hotel
Hostal El Ninot is small but chic and comfortable. We think that is possible to offer good and clean rooms at a reasonable price. The hotel has new owners since September 2012 and all rooms have been refurbished.
The hotel is strategically located, close to every important tourist attraction in Barcelona but also to important business areas like "La Fira" or Diagonal Avenue. It is also close to excellent restaurants and tapas bars. It is, in summary, an good hotel for a good price.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hostal El Ninot in Barcelona is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.72(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good location, cheap and cheerful rooms, that were clean and good service. Great
Staff helpful with a problem I had with beds- all sorted very quickly and easily.
Close to metro and local bars, shops and restaurants. Would happily stay again