- 3 guest reviews
"The hotel had very good basic faciltities. However, our room looked out on to three concrete walls and was rather airless. The hotel could d..."
"I stayed at Hostal Mare Nostrum during a conference in Barcelona so needed a simple, well located place to stay. This place delivered perfec..."
About the hotel
Nestled in the heart of La Rambla, Hostal Mare Nostrum is an ideal spot from which to discover Barcelona. Situated right in the city center and refurbished in 2013, guests are well located to enjoy the town's attractions and activities. A well-kempt environment and next to Liceu Metro Station, Ramblas, give to this hostal a special charm.
Offering the guests superior services and a broad range of amenities, Hostal Mare Nostrum is committed to ensuring that your stay is as comfortable as possible. Guests of the hotel can enjoy on-site features like free Wi-Fi or information at the front-desk. Book one of the renovated rooms and escape the stresses of the day with a wide range of amenities such as air conditioning, shower, TV, wi-fi (Free). We assure you have plenty to do during your stay, thanks to the good status of the establishment. When you are looking for comfortable and convenient accommodations in Barcelona, make Hostal Marenostrum your home away from home.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/11/2012 to 31/12/2021 - All bookings arriving from 1st November 2012 must pay the city tax of 0,75€ per person per night, (people under 17 years old are exempt). Applies to a maximum of 7 consecutive nights. The LateRooms.com rate for Hostal Mare Nostrum in Barcelona is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.75(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A good hotel, very centrally situated
The hotel had very good basic faciltities.
However, our room looked out on to three concrete
walls and was rather airless. The hotel could do with a lift from the entrance to reception on
the first floor. All round, very good value for money.
Simple, clean and location perfect.
I stayed at Hostal Mare Nostrum during a conference in Barcelona so needed a simple, well located place to stay.
This place delivered perfectly. Clean, decent bed, terrific shower and simple breakfast. The location is perfect for Barcelona and the Metro.
I will stay here again next year.