- 2 guest reviews
"I spent only one night at the Atlas. I wanted a central location, a clean hotel and at a good price and all my criterias were met. Other rev..."
"I stayed two nights in a single (very small) room for one person. The hotel was in an excellent position a few steps from La Rambla. The roo..."
About the hotel
Placed in the cultural and historical city center, in the Gothic Quarter’s heart, next to Les Rambles. City Hall, The Liceu Opera Theatre, the Catedral and most of the Museums. Close to the Port and the city beaches.
Excellent communications with all the Public Transports. Atlas Hotel is brand new built in 2008 has 21 rooms. Most of them with totally sounproof, complete bathroom with hair-drier, central heating, air conditioning, TV colour with satelite,free-wi-fi and telephone. Placed in the cultural and historical city center. Our services will offer you, buffet breakfast, lift, safe-deposit box, FAX, laundry/ironing service, car park facilities information, reservations and availabilities to city tours and entertainments. We will inform you about all the activities and/or places which you request. Our situation is the best for you can make the preferable walks by the Barcelona's citizens.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 07/09/2012 to 24/09/2020 - City tax will be charged at the hotel from 1st november on, price per person per night with a maximum of 7 night stay. children under 16 are exempt of payment. The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Atlas in Barcelona is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.75(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
I spent only one night at the Atlas.
I wanted a central location, a clean hotel and at a good price and all my criterias were met. Other reviewers complained about the noise but I slept very well and was not woken up once. The rooms are clean and the beds comfortable. There is a small television with many channels, in several most common languages. The breakfast is basic but absolutely acceptable with the items you would normally find: cornflakes, bread, croissants, eggs, ham, sausages, yogurts, fruits. There is a hair dryer in the room, that's useful, and also a free safe. No toiletries other than soap. Although I'm very satisfied with the hotel, I don't think it's should be rated 3 star.
Good value short stay
I stayed two nights in a single (very small) room for one person.
The hotel was in an excellent position a few steps from La Rambla. The room was clean, with wifi, tv, bath & shower - it delivered what was expected and there were no disappointments. The breakfast was basic but acceptable and overall I felt it was good value.