This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Hotel Aalders is conveniently located in the green and picturesque museum district. You can walk to many famous attractions and enjoy the peace and friendliness of this family-run hotel. The hotel offers inviting rooms that all have a private bathroom.
In the morning you can enjoy a fresh breakfast before exploring the city. Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire hotel. Hotel Aalders has a cosy bar for a drink or afternoon tea. A computer with internet access and printer is available free of charge here, so you can keep in touch with friends and family, and print your boarding pass. For dinner and lunch you can easily walk to 1 of the many bars, cafés or restaurants in the area. You can also walk to the famous museums, shopping streets and the lively Leidseplein nightlife area. The central station is easy to reach by tram in about 15 minutes.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Park and Ride
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Aalders in Amsterdam is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 6.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet