This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Since it opened in 1867, this luxury Amsterdam hotel has been revered the world over for its palatial grandeur and residential warmth. Noteworthy features include Michelin-starred restaurant, La Rive, overlooking Amstel River, crystal chandeliers in the Amstel Lounge and a 15 metre heated indoor pool. This landmark Amsterdam hotel is ideally located where the financial, cultural and shopping districts converge, within walking distance of the Van Gogh Museum and the Royal Carré Theatre.
Showing Tuesday 28 April 2015 to Wednesday 29 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Restaurant, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Tennis Courts
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Hotel services
- Concierge, Currency Exchange
- Porter, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet