- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"This hotel was great for our 5 day stay in Amsterdam, it is a converted Dutch town house beside a canal and ideally located on the edge of t..."
"Staff was very friendly welcoming and helpful Room was beautifully decorated smart and modern But most importantly very clean! 5 minutes wal..."
"Ideally located for the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh museum. Bus 197 from the airport drops you off at Leidesplein a short walk from the hotel...."
"We were welcomed by a lovely gentleman who offered to take our bags up to our room and introduce us to the local area. The room was immacula..."
About the hotel
NL Hotel district Leidseplein Amsterdam provides comfort for discerning guests and has 13 rooms. We strive to ensure quality and service for our guests at all times. The hotel is located in an authentic Amsterdam canal house on the Nassaukade and was designed by Edward van Vliet who transformed it into a contemporary design hotel with an Asian touch.
Located in the centre of Amsterdam, just minutes away from the lively Leidseplein, this trendy boutique hotel offers modern rooms all with private bathrooms. All the rooms are no-smoking and are fitted with double beds and feature an LCD TV with international channels and a safety deposit box for the guests' convenience. WiFi internet is available through the whole building & rooms free of charge. Most of all - the location is superb; the Jordaan, de Negen Straatjes, the Museum Quarter (Rijksmuseum, van Gogh Museum and the Stedelijk Museum) are only 10 to 15 minutes walking distance. The hotel offers also bicycle rental so you can explore Amsterdam at your own pace.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for NL Hotel district Leidseplein in Amsterdam is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 5.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
Small but perfectly formed!
This hotel was great for our 5 day stay in Amsterdam, it is a converted Dutch town house beside a canal and ideally located on the edge of the Liedseplein (theatre district) and approx.
20 mins walk from Dam Square. The room was on the smallish side but the quality of the fixtures and fittings and the bathroom were to a very high standard, it was comfortable, quiet and clean. I believe that the hotel only has 15 rooms in total so it has a personal feel to it but we would definitely use it again.
Staff was very friendly welcoming and helpful Room was beautifully decorated smart and modern But most importantly very clean.
5 minutes walking distance
From where bus197 dropped us off after 40 minutes drive from airport
Will definitely go back.