- 6 guest reviews
"This hotel was in the out skirts of Amsterdam approximately 5.5 miles from the main tourist centre. If you want to further out its was lovel..."
"Can't fault the hotel, staff were friendly, the hotel emailed me back when I asked for tram details. Pretty close to city centre and easy to..."
"I paid 35 euro's for 1 night for me and my wife and it was a nice clean room, didn't hear any outside noises, maybe this has to do with the..."
"Nice people, let us check in early :) Location was a bit far out of the centre but only a 15min tram ride. Really comfy beds too!!!..."
"Booked a double but on arrival was offered a twin, however, that was soon rectified. The room was fine, nothing outstanding, but then for th..."
About the hotel
Amsterdam Hotel Wilhelmina has an excellent location close by the Vondelpark and Museum Square. It is easily accessible by car and public transport, and offers value for money in nicely decorated, quietly located rooms. This charming, comfortable, family run hotel is located in the cultural heart of the city.
Just around the corner you will find trendy shops, charming boutiques, restaurants and cafes. In walking distance or a short tram ride away you will find the most famous tourist attractions such as the Rijksmuseum (Rembrandt), Van Gogh Museum, and the Concertgebouw (Concert Hall). A great way to explore the city is by bicycle, which you can rent at the hotel.
Showing Friday 27 March 2015 to Saturday 28 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
This hotel was in the out skirts of Amsterdam approximately 5.5 miles from the main tourist centre.
If you want to further out its was lovely but if you want the heart of Amsterdam this hotel it not the place.
Shower while you shower water do not drain out you stand in dirty water