- 26 guest reviews
"All the comments are fair, it is a bit tired. But the WiFi worked well, it was clean, breakfast wad alright and it's well located. Did the j..."
"Good accommodation which was great value for money accommodation. Lovely meal in restaurant and friendly service. Think that the leisure clu..."
"Enjoyed our stay- used the indoor pool and leisure facilities which were great!..."
"Good value but needs money spent on refurbishing throughout. Stays open thanks only to coach parties is the impression it gives, rightly or..."
"Visiting family for neice's first birthday. Hotel offered exactly what was required...."
About the hotel
Located on Scotland's stunning north east coast, the The Waterside is a purpose built hotel set in its own extensive gardens on the banks of the estuary of the River Ugie. With 105 en-suite bedrooms and suites, and extensive conference and banqueting facilities, the hotel makes a perfect venue for any occasion. Our on site spa and Leisure Club, with swimming pool, sauna and steam room ensures you get the opportunity to relax during your stay, whilst our gym equipped with an array of cardiovascular and resistance equipment will help keep you fit.
Our award-winning kitchen team takes pride in featuring local produce on their menus, making meals in the Ogilvies Restaurant an experience to savour. So for the perfect mix of business and leisure check out the The Waterside, where our friendly and professional staff will guarantee you a memorable breakaway. There will be £2 admin fee on all credit card transactions. Photo ID and valid credit card are required upon check-in.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2010 to 31/12/2020 - There will be £2 admin fee on all credit card transactions. Photo ID and valid credit card are required upon check-in. The pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi are closed till 12/06/2016. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
62% would recommend it to a friend
I booked an "executive room" for an overnight stay, expecting a decent standard BUT as soon as I walked into the room I was very disappointed.
The quality of the furnishings made me think I had booked a hostel by mistake. Very poor wifi signal made my business trip even more frustrating. There are far better hotels in the area in the same price bracket.
All the comments are fair, it is a bit tired.
But the WiFi worked well, it was clean, breakfast wad alright and it's well located. Did the job well!