- 1 guest reviews
"Just perfect, from previous reviews I knew it was going to be good, and it lived up to all expectations...."
About the hotel
Mill of Nethermill Holidays is located in a secluded bay on the beautiful Banffshire coast, North East Scotland, and ideally situated near the well known village of Pennan, home of the Pennan Inn and C-listed Phone box made famous for it’s 1980’s movie “Local Hero”. Come watch the waves crash on the beach, or search for dolphins and seals in Nethermill Bay. Come explore the boot-leggers caves, or just relax to the sounds of the Tore burn that flows next to the old mill.
Mill of Nethermill Holidays can comfortably accommodate from 1 to 16 guests in our four self-catering holiday cottages. Whether you are a couple looking to escape to a romantic hideaway or a wedding group wishing to stay in one location, Mill of Nethermill Holidays will be your destination of choice: • The Neuk – character cottage with outstanding sea views • Shore View – the name says it all • The Mill – ground floor and easily accessible • Tore View – largest cottage with scenic views over the Tore Burn
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Perfect wee bolthole :)
Just perfect, from previous reviews I knew it was going to be good, and it lived up to all expectations.