- 9 guest reviews
"Just perfect, from previous reviews I knew it was going to be good, and it lived up to all expectations...."
"We stayed in the Mill cottage and can highly recommend it. Accomodation....amazing, location....amazing!! And customer service....amazing!!!..."
"Excellent location and great accommodation kitted out with everything you could want,the brownies keep getting a mention,a lovely touch ,a r..."
"Booked at this beautiful place as Aberdeen hotels were full or ridiculously overpriced.... totally more than worth the little extra drive......"
"The Mill of Nethermill, is by any standards, one of the best self-catering cottages we have ever stayed in. Located in it’s own secluded ba..."
About the hotel
Mill of Nethermill Holidays is located in a secluded bay on the beautiful Banffshire coast, North East Scotland, and ideally situated near the well known village of Pennan, home of the Pennan Inn and C-listed Phone box made famous for it’s 1980’s movie “Local Hero”. Come watch the waves crash on the beach, or search for dolphins and seals in Nethermill Bay. Come explore the boot-leggers caves, or just relax to the sounds of the Tore burn that flows next to the old mill.
Mill of Nethermill Holidays can comfortably accommodate from 1 to 16 guests in our four self-catering holiday cottages. Whether you are a couple looking to escape to a romantic hideaway or a wedding group wishing to stay in one location, Mill of Nethermill Holidays will be your destination of choice: • The Neuk – character cottage with outstanding sea views • Shore View – the name says it all • The Mill – ground floor and easily accessible • Tore View – largest cottage with scenic views over the Tore Burn
Showing Thursday 7 May 2015 to Friday 8 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 10/01/2012 to 20/01/2012 - closed for renovation works The LateRooms.com rates for Mill of Nethermill Holidays in Aberdeenshire are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Perfect wee bolthole :)
Just perfect, from previous reviews I knew it was going to be good, and it lived up to all expectations.
We stayed in the Mill cottage and can highly recommend it.
Accomodation....amazing, location....amazing!. And customer service....amazing!!. My partner and I will definitely be returning. We couldn't get a Wi-Fi or phone signal in the cottage, which made it an even more relaxing weekend.