- 23 guest reviews
"Disappointed that only smoked bacon available with the cooked breakfast as both my husband and myself would have preferred unsmoked...."
"Comfortable room, pleasant staff and a good selection for breakfast. The only minus is the lack of parking...."
"Most enjoyable stay, accommodation very good, staff most friendly. Dining room and sitting room a touch of class. Only disappointment was fa..."
"pleasant weekend break..."
"The room was big and clean and the staff were great. I only have one minor complaint and that is there was only two power points in the room..."
About the hotel
The Deeside Inn sits in the centre of the picturesque Royal Deeside village of Ballater, at the heart of the Grampian Highlands. Our work at The Deeside Inn has included alterations to the layout of the bedrooms to create additional space as well as fully refurbishing the public areas to end up with something akin to a high quality traditional inn. Throughout The Deeside Inn period features are evident including wooden panelling, wooden beamed ceilings and Queen Victoria’s famous wooden toilet has been retained.
The scenery, history and beauty of majestic Royal Deeside attracts many thousands of visitors every year - we are confident that the comfort, style and hospitality on offer at The Deeside Inn will ensure many more visitors in the months and years to come.
Showing Thursday 3 September 2015 to Friday 4 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 03:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
48% would recommend it to a friend
Disappointed that only smoked bacon available with the cooked breakfast as both my husband and myself would have preferred unsmoked.
Hotel stuck in a different era
Rooms really need updated very basic and TV signal terrible come on its 2015 Double glazing or secondary glazing would go a long way Dinner very expensive so couldn't afford it but heard good reviews, could look at the local hotel around the corner near the bridge for price and shows quality doesn't have to be mega expensive and would get more people in than the older people on the tour buses.