- Very Good
- 149 guest reviews
"Good accommodations for the price. Bed was comfortable and everyone was helpful. Be aware that there is no air conditioning...."
"Overall our stay was excellent. The staff were friendly and welcoming, and the hotel itself was stunning by the standards of this type of ac..."
"Good location for visiting Bath shopping area and Abbey with reasonably priced all day parking. Walking to the centre of the City takes abou..."
"One night break. All OK...."
"Ideally situated 5 minutes walk from the city centre and only £6 for 24 hour parking, this was the perfect venue for our overnight stay. The..."
About the hotel
Close to the ancient Roman Baths, the Bath Waterside hotel is a great base for exploring this magical city and the Mendip hills beyond. It's at the quieter, leafier end of town, 10 minutes' stroll from Bath University. You'll be ideally placed for the Jane Austen Centre, the Pump House and lots of grand, Regency-era shopping streets.
Bath Spa station is on your doorstep, while Bristol Airport is just 19 miles away. All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Useful information Due to the town centre location of this hotel some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Good accommodations for the price.
Bed was comfortable and everyone was helpful. Be aware that there is no air conditioning.
Cultural visit to Bath
Overall our stay was excellent.
The staff were friendly and welcoming, and the hotel itself was stunning by the standards of this type of accommodation. The only downside was that the menu was limited for the evening meals, but that was only because one of the freezers had decided to pack up the day before we came.