- 194 guest reviews
"The room was spacious and clean. The location was excellent. The parking charges were reasonable. The room was hot and quite a bit of road n..."
"Super service, perfect location. A pain having to mess around with car park machine. Would have preferred a token system or permit for car...."
"This was expensive for a travel lodge. I will not stay here at this price again, but staff were lovely and room was clean and at normal trav..."
"We were very happy, it's really nice hotel, staffs are very friendly and helpful...."
About the hotel
A well located place to stay, Bath Waterside is perfect for guests looking to enjoy Bath or visiting relatives within the beautiful city. The hotel is only a mile from Bath bus station and Bath Spa train station, and also offers easy access to Bristol Airport (29 miles). Close to the heart of the city, the famous historic Roman Baths are less than a mile away.
Guests can soak up more of Bath’s unique history at the Jane Austen Centre and the American Museum, both within a couple of miles. As such, this hotel is well suited for passing visitors and tourists. The hotel has our fresh new look and features Travelodges new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great nights sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Travelodge Bath Waterside
The room was spacious and clean.
The location was excellent. The parking charges were reasonable. The room was hot and quite a bit of road noise with windows open. The bathroom wasn't as nice as other travelodges I've been to.
Travelodge Bath Waterside
When we arrived guy on desk was on insistant on us paying even though I had already paid and had a receipt from late rooms - took a while eventually his boss came out and sorted it.
Wasn't a great start however for what we paid it was ok, bed room not the best but did the job.