- Very Good
- 189 guest reviews
"Very efficient at reception, room ready very clean, and had all we needed for our overnight stay. Nothing we requested was too much trouble,..."
"Great hotel. Lovely big hotel. Very clean room, comfortable bed. Good location. Breakfast is good, evening meal is from the freezer although..."
"This hotel is in a fantastic location being around 10 minutes walk from the city centre. It's basic but does the basics right. Excellent for..."
"Close to city centre with only £6 for 24 hours parking. Slow check in as only one person available, but service good..."
"The hotel is so convenient to walk into the city centr. Quiet position. Not easy to find with sat nav. Mor coffee could have been provided...."
About the hotel
Close to the ancient Roman Baths, the Bath Waterside hotel is a great base for exploring this magical city and the Mendip hills beyond. It's at the quieter, leafier end of town, 10 minutes' stroll from Bath University. You'll be ideally placed for the Jane Austen Centre, the Pump House and lots of grand, Regency-era shopping streets.
Bath Spa station is on your doorstep, while Bristol Airport is just 19 miles away. All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Useful information Due to the town centre location of this hotel some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Travelodge Bath Waterside
Very efficient at reception, room ready very clean, and had all we needed for our overnight stay.
Nothing we requested was too much trouble, and was available. A very good experience. I do think it is still quite expensive, but that's what you've got to pay to stay in Bath. Will definitely go again.
Travelodge Bath Waterside
Lovely big hotel. Very clean room, comfortable bed. Good location. Breakfast is good, evening meal is from the freezer although edible. Lovely view of the lock and canal from our room and only a little distance from centre if bath - 10 mins walk at most across or along the river Avon. Beautiful!!