- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"We ate at lunch time, the food was excellent and the service very good. The only issue with the room was,the bed was a bit hard but not too..."
"Only had one gripe - the bathroom/toilet door. It's a full length saloon type double door that has no lock. With the window open it had a te..."
"Hotel was lovely. Views were stunning. If you get the opportunity, have a walk around the grounds and up the river. Town is not far away, bu..."
"Staff very friendly and helpful. Food was excellent Bed lights were too dim to read by...."
"Comfortable, good sized room with everything you need for a short stay. Perfectly located for the park and ride into Bath but with nice view..."
About the hotel
With landscaped gardens and picturesque views over the River Avon, this pub offers individually designed guest accommodation. Parking is free on site, and there is free Wi-Fi throughout the building. The Boathouse has a large raised deck with scenic river views, and the garden leads down to the water.
Outdoor seating is available for al fresco dining in beautiful and peaceful surroundings. Guests can enjoy a range of real ales, and there is a carefully selected wine list. Hearty food is available in the restaurant, made from high-quality local ingredients. A full English breakfast is also available each morning. Central Bath can be reached in under 10 minutes by car and the Newbridge Park and Ride is situated next door, and offers frequent daily bus services to central Bath. The Roman Baths are 3 miles from The Boathouse, and Bath Spa Railway Station is a 5-minute drive away
Showing Monday 31 August 2015 to Tuesday 1 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
We ate at lunch time, the food was excellent and the service very good.
The only issue with the room was,the bed was a bit hard but not too much of a problem for a one night stay. The breakfast was first class.
Clean and comfortable hotel, lovely setting, very convenient for Park and Ride.
Only had one gripe - the bathroom/toilet door.
It's a full length saloon type double door that has no lock. With the window open it had a tendency to swing open - not everyone wants to see their travelling companion sitting on the throne. Also quite disconcerting from the inside, trying to keep it closed for some privacy.
Other than that, no complaints.