- 2 guest reviews
"This is not a posh hotel, but everything works, the staff are helpful and the breakfast is very good. Above all the location is terrific, a..."
About the hotel
In the heart of Stockholm’s finance and shopping centre, Hotel Riddargatan offers a modern and pleasant sanctuary. A comfortable stay in an international and personable setting is our offer to guests who want to live centrally with high demands on location, standard and service. All of our guest rooms are equipped with the modern traveller’s needs and demands in mind.
Perfect examples are luxurious Carpe Diem beds and Wi-Fi.
- 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Doctor on call
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Good value, great location
This is not a posh hotel, but everything works, the staff are helpful and the breakfast is very good.
Above all the location is terrific, a very short walk from the Ostermalm tune station, close to the up market shops and many good restaurants. You can walk to Gamla Stan, it is one stop to the central station, and a couple of hundred metres from the wonderful Saluhall.