- Very Good
- 51 guest reviews
"staff were lovely and helpful, but for £189 without breakfast it fell slightly short of what you'd expect for that kind of money..."
"Skirting boards could do with dusting and edges of wallpaper peeling off, also underneath our bedroom window is where the staff have their s..."
"No problems, would use again without hestitation..."
"We were staying as a family with business and leisure motives. The hotel served as an excellent base for the family to explore Bath whilst I..."
"Room at the front of the hotel can suffer from street/pub noise Standard doubles are compact but functional. Internet connection did not wor..."
About the hotel
Explore historic Bath from the Hilton Bath City hotel, in the heart of the city, on the River Avon. Enjoy a simple rustic 'plat du jour' style menu in our Atelier Restaurant, featuring French cuisine. We serve a good range of cocktails in the sophisticated Lobby Bar as well as Costa coffees and alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
Work out in our well-equipped, air-conditioned 24-hour gym. The Hilton Bath City hotel is set amid the fine Georgian architecture of central Bath. Visit Bath attractions like Royal Crescent, Theatre Royal, and Roman Baths or relax at the Thermae Bath Spa. Only 90 minutes by train from London, our hotel in Bath City provides three air-conditioned meeting rooms to cater for up to 200 people. The hotel's County Suite accommodates private dinner banquets, exhibitions or seminars events for up to 200 delegates. All bedrooms at the hotel offer WiFi internet access (surcharges apply), 32-inch flat-screen TVs with on pay on-demand movies, and a range of luxury complimentary bathroom products. Step up to a deluxe room or suite for extra space and amenities.
Showing Tuesday 7 July 2015 to Wednesday 8 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Average room for the money
staff were lovely and helpful, but for £189 without breakfast it fell slightly short of what you'd expect for that kind of money
Skirting boards could do with dusting and edges of wallpaper peeling off, also underneath our bedroom window is where the staff have their smoke breaks, woken up early by their moans and groans