- 20 guest reviews
"All hotels need a safe in every room so when we go out we don't have to cart all our valuables and computers at risk of being stolen...."
"Booked for 2 abults 2 children under 15 but was very disappointed with the room. As foster carer it was no way suitable and very cramped. On..."
"Good value, quite tight for family of four...."
"Lift was 'out of order' which was inconvenient as our room was on 2nd floor...."
"Lovely hotel, very very helpful staff and booking in was easy, clean room but had a family room which consists of a double bed and a sofa be..."
About the hotel
Welcome to our newly refurbished Holiday Inn Express hotel in Bath. The classical city of Bath is perfect for a weekend getaway. Unwind and recharge with a well-deserved spa treatment that we offer with the fantastic Thermae Bath Spa complex.
See how the Romans spent their days relaxing with a trip to the incredible Roman Baths and the fascinating Pump Room. A visit to the Grade 1 listed grandeur of Royal Crescent in Bath’s city centre is highly recommended. Just a short stroll from our hotel, you’ll have plenty to see and do in the centre of Bath. For a wild family day out, hop in the car to Longleat Safari Park, which is only 40-minutes away. Families can save even more money in our Bath hotel, as under 18’s stay for free when sharing a parent’s room. Of course, all our guests can also enjoy a tasty buffet breakfast included in the price . With a great selection of hot and continental items, it’s a perfect way to start your day. When in Bath on business, our hotel allows you to get a great night sleep in comfortable, quiet guest rooms that are en-suite and fully air-conditioned. With free Wi-Fi access, you can also catch up with your emails without paying extra. The main campus of Bath University is also just 15 minutes from our doorstep. So choose a Bath hotel with not only a handy location but great overnight rates too. Car parking is available free of charge but availability can be limited and spaces are allocated on a first come first served basis and cannot be guaranteed.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
65% would recommend it to a friend
All hotels need a safe in every room so when we go out we don't have to cart all our valuables and computers at risk of being stolen.
Ok for the money
Booked for 2 abults 2 children under 15 but was very disappointed with the room.
As foster carer it was no way suitable and very cramped. On the plus side bath was great will return so.
Dear Gavin Plummer,
We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay with us. We give the utmost importance to our guest comments as they help us improve, and continually provide the best guest experience possible. It is nice to see your perfect rating on the Quality of food. However, we are regret if the room received fell short on your expectations. We have shared your comments with the hotel management and we're confident that necessary actions will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.
Thank you for staying with us and we hope to offer you a more pleasant stay in the future.