Found the same room at a different price? Tell us, and we'll offer to match it.
Reviews - Ambassadors Hotel
|3||Self Classified Hotel||Ratings explained|
Enjoy a cool beer, wine, soft drink, hot beverage in our comfortable bar lounge or try our fabulous summer cocktails. Freshly prepared snacks and meals are available.
• Earls Court Tube Station 5 mins walk
• Gloucester Tube Station 3 mins walk
• NCP secure car park 13 mins walk away
• 150 ensuite rooms with both baths and showers
• Easy and quick access to all of London’s sightseeing attractions, museums, theatres, nightlife, bars & shopping
• Heathrow Airport 40 mins by tube from nearby Earls Court Tube Station
• Eurostar St Pancras International Station 20 mins by tube
• Harrods and Knightsbridge shopping 5 mins by tube
• Oxford Street 10 mins by tube
• Westfield Shopping Centre 15 mins by tube
• Earls Court Venue – 5 mins walk
• Olympia Venue - 5 mins from Earls Court by tube
• Cromwell Hospital – 3 mins walk
Reviews can only be left by customers of LateRooms who have booked and stayed at this property. All reviews are left in accordance with our conditions of posting.
All reviews posted are the opinions of people who have stayed at this accommodation, not of LateRooms.com. These opinions may vary greatly and should be considered alongside all the other information available for this property. If you have more questions regarding our guest reviews read our FAQS.
Terms and Conditions of Hotel Reviews
Only the opinions of a person, or people, who have actually stayed at the hotel(s) concerned may be submitted. You must accept all liability for the contents of all postings made by you, or on your behalf.
Please be aware that the hotel which you review will receive a preview of your comments 2 days prior to them appearing on the website. The hotelier may request your booking reference number in order to address your comments. In some circumstances this may affect your anonymity, but only with regard to the hotel you are reviewing. Your review may be withheld for up to fourteen days, while LateRooms.com vet all comments for posting.
We will review all submissions for basic profanities and vulgar language, and we reserve the right to remove (or not publish) comments at our discretion. We also reserve the right to identify you in response to a court order, threat of legal action or complaint.
If you believe that there is a review on LateRooms.com that should be removed due to the fact that it may offend or be illegal, please let us know and we will investigate and take action if appropriate.
Please be advised that any review that you post on LateRooms.com will be shared across all websites operated by LateRooms Ltd including miniBreaks.com and may be distributed to selected LateRooms.com partner websites.
Please be aware the name and location you choose in the reviews form will be displayed alongside your review.
You may not use, or allow others to use, your review questionnaire to:
If you wish to complain about, or have any concerns about any review left by others on the site, please contact email@example.com.