- 31 guest reviews
"Room we were assigned was very small, the bathroom was tiny with no bath (as advertised) Temperature in shower couldn't be regulated. Bed wa..."
"Stayed in an "executive" room. Small room, good bed, some nice touches, spoilt by a very poor bathroom, not up to standard. On the positive..."
"Went for a one night break. Friendly staff, comfortable room. Maybe a tad expensive...."
"It was ok for 1 night and recommend room only should be about £50, it is very central so expect abit of noise at night. Car park for hotel g..."
"nice hotel, good location. only had breakfast and it was fine...."
About the hotel
HALLMARK HOTEL CARLISLE IS AN ELEGANT VICTORIAN HOTEL SITUATED IN A PRIME CITY LOCATION FRONTING CARLISLES HISTORIC COURT SQUARE. THE HOTEL INSIDE BOASTS A CONTEMPORARY STYLE WHILE AT THE SAME TIME KEEPING WITH THE VICTORIAN ORIGINAL FEATURES. ADJACENT TO CARLISLE RAILWAY STATION AND WITH THE M6 MOTORWAY ONLY TWO MILES AWAY HALLMARK CARLISLE IS AN IDEAL BASE FOR EXPLORING THE HISTORIC SITES OF CARLISLE THE BORDERS AND VISITING THE BEAUTIFUL ENGLISH LAKE DISTRICT.
Showing Sunday 1 May 2016 to Monday 2 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel lovely, but a few small issues
Room we were assigned was very small, the bathroom was tiny with no bath (as advertised) Temperature in shower couldn't be regulated.
Bed was by far the most important problem... it was very low and VERY uncomfortable. The staff were very friendly though, especially the guy on reception.
Room OK. poor bathroom.
Stayed in an "executive" room.
Small room, good bed, some nice touches, spoilt by a very poor bathroom, not up to standard. On the positive side the breakfast was very good and the people helpful. Great position in the city. You are unlikely to get a parking space in hotel car park, so be ready to pay in the morning..