This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Hotel Ca' dei Conti is located just 200 metres from Saint Mark's Square and is surrounded by some of Venice's most popular cafés, shops and restaurants. Ca' dei Conti is an 18th-century Venetian residence, reached by bridge over a small canal. It offers a charming roof terrace and elegant rooms.
This 4-star hotel originally belonged to an aristocratic family and the historic ambience is continued throughout the property with plenty of antique furniture and Murano glass chandeliers. All air-conditioned, rooms here feature a minibar, TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Some are located in Palazzo Querini just a few steps away. Hotel Ca' dei Conti serves an American breakfast each morning. Drinks from the bar can be served up on the terrace. You also have excellent Vaporetto (water bus) links to Santa Lucia Train Station.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Airport Shuttle
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- In-room Modem Hook up
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Cà dei Conti in Venezia is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 4.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet