- Very Good
- 40 guest reviews
"Lovely art deco building set in gardens with squirrels and birds. Room, clean and tidy. Lovely and warm. Beds were so comfortable, had a rea..."
"Bed seemed a bit small for a double bed. Room was very clean and tidy. Room was noisy from traffic and hotel doors slamming loudly. Also the..."
"Efficient check in room was fine, small but functional, breakfast was good and the general state of the hotel was good...."
"I had an excellent stay at this hotel and the staff were friendly and helpful, I travel to Derby every month to see my elderly mother and fa..."
"Checked in efficiently and given information by reception, room on 2nd floor was clean, bed was excellent. Full English breakfast (included..."
About the hotel
Located just 10 minutes from Derby’s city centre, this grade II listed Art Deco building offers comfortable rooms and hearty full English breakfasts. It has a bar, free parking and free Wi-Fi. All of the AA Rated 4-star Guest Accommodation rooms at the Derby Conference Centre feature a private en suite shower room, Freeview TV, and tea/coffee-making facilities.
There are 24 conference rooms at the Art Deco-themed conference centre, all suitable for business or hospitality events. The conference centre is easy to access, with Derby Train Station only a 5 minute drive away and East Midlands Airport a 15-minute drive away. The M1 motorway can be reached in 10 minutes by car.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 19/02/2014 to 29/12/2017 - Opening Times : Bar: Monday to Sunday 5pm to 11pm / Evening restaurant: Saturday to Thursday 5pm to 9pm Please Note: A 2% charge is applied to payments made via credit card. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Not worth the money
Looks like a lovely hotel from the outside but the rooms are tiny, the showers are even smaller.
Walls are so thin you can hear people fornicating. Definitely wasn't worth the money we paid.
On checking out the receptionist didn't even ask how my stay was and seemed like she didn't actually care.
The Derby Conference Centre
Lovely art deco building set in gardens with squirrels and birds.
Room, clean and tidy. Lovely and warm. Beds were so comfortable, had a really good sleep. Bonus points for the feather pillows, they were best I have had in a hotel. Breakfast good, plenty of choice, my husband said the bacon could have been crisper-personal choice. Have already recommended it to friends we were visiting. Would definitely stay there again.