- Very Good
- 57 guest reviews
"I had an excellent stay at this hotel and the staff were friendly and helpful, I travel to Derby every month to see my elderly mother and fa..."
"Checked in efficiently and given information by reception, room on 2nd floor was clean, bed was excellent. Full English breakfast (included..."
"The building is an old railway college. Very bright, very airy. Derby city is a very short bus ride away...."
"I stayed here with my teenage daughter for one night. First impressions were good, its a large impressive building with adequate parking. Ch..."
"Friendly staff, clean bedroom, only downside was poor sound proofing ............."
About the hotel
Located just 10 minutes from Derby’s city centre, this grade II listed Art Deco building offers comfortable rooms and hearty full English breakfasts. It has a bar, free parking and free Wi-Fi. All of the AA Rated 4-star Guest Accommodation rooms at the Derby Conference Centre feature a private en suite shower room, Freeview TV, and tea/coffee-making facilities.
There are 24 conference rooms at the Art Deco-themed conference centre, all suitable for business or hospitality events. The conference centre is easy to access, with Derby Train Station only a 5 minute drive away and East Midlands Airport a 15-minute drive away. The M1 motorway can be reached in 10 minutes by car.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 19/02/2014 to 29/12/2017 - Opening Times : Bar: Monday to Sunday 5pm to 11pm / Evening restaurant: Saturday to Thursday 5pm to 9pm Please Note: A 2% charge is applied to payments made via credit card. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Good stay only one problem
I had an excellent stay at this hotel and the staff were friendly and helpful, I travel to Derby every month to see my elderly mother and father so stay in hotels very often.
I left in my room my phone charger I know it was left there. I have rang several times regarding this and each time someone tells me they will check with house keeping and get back to me but as yet have not.
Checked in efficiently and given information by reception, room on 2nd floor was clean, bed was excellent.
Full English breakfast (included in the already low cost tariff) sufficient for anyone. I give this place priority if I need to stay in Derby.