- Very Good
- 65 guest reviews
"The room was suitable for a budget hotel everything you need and clean breakfast was superb..."
"We though the accommodation and the welcome we recieved were excellent. At breakfast you are greeted by a big smile by the staff who are onl..."
"Visiting my parents in the area. Good quality, affordable & comfortable accommodation...."
"Room is so small,but very good clean was nice to stay,good breakfast. people in this hotel was very friendly thank you...."
"Easy to find and good parking. Well located within walking distance of Derby. Room and bed on the small side but adequate - good sized showe..."
About the hotel
Located just 10 minutes from Derby’s city centre, this grade II listed Art Deco building offers comfortable rooms and hearty full English breakfasts. It has a bar, free parking and free Wi-Fi. All of the AA Rated 4-star Guest Accommodation rooms at the Derby Conference Centre feature a private en suite shower room, Freeview TV, and tea/coffee-making facilities.
There are 24 conference rooms at the Art Deco-themed conference centre, all suitable for business or hospitality events. The conference centre is easy to access, with Derby Train Station only a 5 minute drive away and East Midlands Airport a 15-minute drive away. The M1 motorway can be reached in 10 minutes by car.
Showing Wednesday 2 December 2015 to Thursday 3 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 19/02/2014 to 29/01/2016 - on some Friday and Saturday Nights Bar & Restaurant may be closed Due to large Private Functions The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Clean and sufficient room
The room was suitable for a budget hotel everything you need and clean breakfast was superb
Excellent hotel to stay, please don't tell everyone we won't to go back!!!!
We though the accommodation and the welcome we recieved were excellent.
At breakfast you are greeted by a big smile by the staff who are only too happy to fix a breakfast of your choice.