- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Can't fault the Wentbridge at all. Very friendly & efficient staff. Lovely room and the food is out of this world...."
"The Reception staff were extremely helpful. My room was comfortable and well appointed. I especially liked the ultra-soft pillows and had an..."
"Just a couple of minutes off the A1 makes this place perfect for a very comfortable stopover with excellent food and high quality accommodat..."
"Fantastic room and great food. One of the best hotels I've stayed at in the UK. Will stay again...."
"Well appointed, quiet and comfortable we had few niggles. We've stayed before and will stay again. Can't really review the food this time, b..."
About the hotel
Wentbridge House is a beautiful Georgian 4 Star Country House Hotel set in 20 acres of gardens and grounds in the village of Wentbridge - West Yorkshire - Dating from 1700 and surrounded by century-old trees the hotel is steeped in history and provides a relaxed and peaceful retreat yet is just a minute from the A1-M motorway and within easy reach of Doncaster-Leeds-Wakefield and York - Each of the 41 bedrooms are individually designed with sizes and styles to suit everyone from Standard Doubles to classic English four-poster rooms with antique beds - All bedrooms benefit from luxury hand-made mattresses and duck down pillows so that you can drift away for a perfect nights sleep - Take a long soak in a bath filled with Elemis bathroom products or keep in touch with the office via the complimentary fibre optic Wi-Fi in every area of the hotel - Our garden bedrooms are fully air-conditioned with marble-finished bathrooms - power showers - flat screen televisions and CD players with iPod connection - Wentbridge House focuses on delivering good food in a relaxed atmosphere which appeals both to hotel guests and the local community - There are two dining options - experienced and creative chefs preside over the Fleur de Lys Restaurant which holds two AA Rosettes-a real fine-dining experience using local produce wherever possible with seasonally changing menus - The Wentbridge Brasserie is slightly more contemporary and open every day for lunch and dinner - Take your time over our wine list-one of the most extensive in Yorkshire with over 200 bottles to choose from - old favourites and a few surprises all put together with care and attention to detail- Wentbridge House is a perfect and extremely popular venue for wedding receptions-conferences-private dining and entertaining for up to 130 guests which can be handled by a friendly - professional and knowledgeable team who care about the success of your occasion
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , CD Player , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Fabulous hotel, wonderful food!!
Can't fault the Wentbridge at all.
Very friendly & efficient staff. Lovely room and the food is out of this world.
One night stay to attend a dinner at the same hotel
The Reception staff were extremely helpful.
My room was comfortable and well appointed. I especially liked the ultra-soft pillows and had an excellent sleep. Would definitely stay here again.