- Very Good
- 54 guest reviews
"We stopped off on our way back from a tour of the Hebrides. 1) Great Location 2) Stupendous value for a room 2 breakfasts and 2 three course..."
"Me and a friend there 2 nights to fish. We had everything we needed and the entertainment passed the night. If your a person who nit picks a..."
"A nice hotel and a good price. Good breakfast as well...."
"Great Location, stunning views...."
"Hotel is a bit tired but the service and food were great and it was very good value for money...."
About the hotel
Magnificently situated at the very foot of the "Arrochar Alps", on the shores of Loch Long, you will find the Arrochar Hotel. A 78 Bedroom, former coaching inn, this spacious hotel commands the most excellent views across the loch and offers guests an excellent base from which to explore its diverse surroundings. FREE WIFI AND FREE PARKING AVAILABLE.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
Good In Parts
Hotel has a bit of a sweep it under the carpet attitude to cleaning.
It is a pleasant hotel in a pleasant location. Nothing brilliant
Not very clean could have been alot better
On the first night the room we stayed in had a shower with mould/mildew on the grout and shower tray and sink was cracked.
We were moved to a seaview room the second night and the ensuite was clean but the wallpaper was coming off the walls. The younger staff at Reception and the Bar were friendly and tried their best. Overall the accommodation is dated. The location is very good.