- Very Good
- 156 guest reviews
"Double beds instead of two single would be better, value for money...."
"If you like bold colors and hearing other peoples conversations, this lodging is for you...."
"had no complaints at all,staff where friendly,kids loved the bunk beds in the family room. good location and free parking would book again..."
"Excellent decor, decent sized room, comfy bed, lovely furniture. Friendly and helpful staff...."
"The staff were very friendly when we arrived but the guy on the bar at night was abit miserable room nice clean but the beds were very lumpy..."
About the hotel
"Highly Commended'" in the Yorkshire's Moors and Coast Tourism Awards 2008 and Discover Yorkshire Coast Tourism Awards 2010 for 'Outstanding Customer Service'. The Scarborough Travel and Holiday Lodge is based on the Main Road leading to the South Bay, only 10 minutes' walk to the Town Centre, the Sea Front and the Spa Complex. Based on the lodge principal of affordable accommodation we have 33 bedrooms of varying shapes and sizes with all essential furnishings and family rooms that can sleep up to five people, 2 adults and 3 children, or 3 adults.
We have recently finished refurbishment of all rooms, in a modern quirky theme. All rooms are en-suite and boast home comforts such as TV's with Freeview and hospitality trays. We have a Mobility 1 Awarded disabled room, which has a wet room with wheel in shower, shower seat and hand rails, and designated parking space at the side of the ground level door. All floors are accessible by lift. Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms and public areas. We are Pet Friendly, so you can bring your dog to stay with us (additional charges occur). The relaxing Crosby's Bar offers a range of beverages, and we have a patio area where you can sit and enjoy the Sun. Our Bistro serves a wide selection of Award Winning (Visit England Breakfast Award July 2013) breakfast dishes, using locally sourced produced where available. We are able to cater for any dietary needs, e. g. nut allergy, Gluten Free We also have the advantage of Free off Road Parking. Group bookings are taken by prior arrangement. We have 10 years' experience with educational visits.
Showing Saturday 4 July 2015 to Sunday 5 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Scarborough Travel and Holiday Lodge in Scarborough are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Double beds instead of two single would be better, value for money.
Ten minutes from downtown
If you like bold colors and hearing other peoples conversations, this lodging is for you.