- 3 guest reviews
"This was mine and my husbands third stay at the hotel and they didnt disappoint. All the staff at the hotel are lovely and welcoming and we..."
"Great place, we would have stayed longer if we could. Place, service and food are excellent. Too many children in the pool the only negative..."
"i stayed with my son and grandson and we wee made vey welcome. everything from location to food and service will definitely be back...."
About the hotel
Located on the banks of the River Moy, Mount Falcon is a stunning Baronial structure designed and completed in 1876 by James Franklin Fuller, all created from the love of one young man, Ultred Knox for his young bride. A warm welcome awaits visitors to Mount Falcon Country House Hotel, resting on 100 acres of landscaped gardens and woodlands, lovingly restored, and now dedicated to the pursuit of leisure, health and relaxation in this beautiful part of Ireland. Our spa and leisure centre, gym, steam room, sauna, loungers and treatment rooms are available for your enjoyment.
The Boathole Bar, original wine cellar and the first class Kitchen Restaurant specialise in the finest quality Irish produce (awarded 2 AA Rosettes). Mount Falcon Fisheries offers 2 miles of private salmon fishing on the river Moy and a 3 acre rainbow trout lake that provides fishing all year. Fly fishing instruction available on request. Brown trout fishing and sea trout fishing can also be arranged. There are 12 golf courses within a 30 mile radius of Mount Falcon. Ballina Golf Club is less than a 5 minute drive and there are 3 championship links courses within an hours drive.
Showing Monday 30 March 2015 to Tuesday 31 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- In-room Broadband, Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful and relaxing
This was mine and my husbands third stay at the hotel and they didnt disappoint.
All the staff at the hotel are lovely and welcoming and we had a thoroughly relaxing stay at Mount Falcon. Highly recommend!!.
Great place, we would have stayed longer if we could.
Place, service and food are excellent. Too many children in the pool the only negative aspect.