- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"Beautiful setting, huge room great staff!..."
"Great value for money, in a beautiful location. The hotel is clearly set up for coach parties, however was friendly and clean with good faci..."
"Brilliant service food was amazing. Good value we will definitely return. Maybe in the summer. Wonderful setting...."
"Have stayed here a few times and enjoyed each time. Staff are great and can't fault the value for money the hotel offers. It is needing a bi..."
About the hotel
Priding itself on its warm and friendly 'Northern Hospitality', the George Hotel is set on the banks of the North Tyne in a beautiful setting overlooking Chesters Roman Bridge and Hadrian's Wall beyond. Surrounded by beautiful gardens and good walking, the Hotel boasts open fires, friendly staff and locally sourced and freshly prepared food. Five miles from Hexham, voted Britain's most picturesque market town by Country Life magazine, the Hotel is the perfect place to relax and enjoy a short break.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Croquet , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
62% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful setting, huge room great staff!
Spa area was old and in need of total refurbish ie knock down and start again.
Bathroom in accommodation was also in need of refit. I did not have shower all time I was there apart from in spa which one shower did not work and one water was too hot. Was glad to get back home.