- 43 guest reviews
"Good location, decent enough hotel, however our stay was ruined by the wafer thin walls allowing us to be kept from relaxing in the afternoo..."
"Ideally located, very central. We stayed in the executive room, it was lovely. Bed really comfortable. Staff were really helpful, particular..."
"excellent place to stay this is the second time we stayed at this hotel i would recommend this hotel...."
"It was fine, no problems..."
"The hotel looked to have been refurbished in recent times, the room I stayed in was large with quality furniture and fittings. The lounge ba..."
About the hotel
The Imperial Hotel is situated in the centre of Fort William, offering breathtaking views over Loch Linnhie and next to all the amenities of the town. All rooms are of a very high standard offering a lot of comfort and space. There are two bars in the hotel along with our award winning seafood restaurant.
This hotel is highly recommended for every type visit may it be leisure or business.
Showing Saturday 29 August 2015 to Sunday 30 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Jacuzzi, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call, Porter
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
The Best Western Imperial Hotel
Only saving grace was the convenience for the Jacobite Train.
Room 40 on the top floor with no lift difficult for a couple in their 70's. Window would not shut. Shower hot water would not come through without first running the sink tap. Difficulty parking. Pleasant reception lady and lady behind the bar but the rest of the staff did not smile at all. As the most expensive 2 night stay out of 3 other Scottish Hotels this was by far the worst value for money.
Give this one a pass...
Friendly staff could not make up for shower that didn't work, dated furnishings, meagre breakfast selection and bad beds.
Getting to room 47, the last room, is like walking a maze with your suit
case. Did not get any discount, even when we explained that the shower didn't work. Very overpriced.