- 1 guest reviews
"Hotel is clean but fairly basic and staff pleasant. No breakfast. It is a long way form central Athens. It would be helpful to tell clients..."
About the hotel
The Miramare Hotel is ideally situated near the sea, the nightlife of Athens and just 150 metres from the beach. Miramare offers you warm welcome in Voula. Enjoy a pleasant stay in the well-furnished rooms and enjoy modern amenities and thoughtful details, including soundproofed windows to ensure a peaceful night.
The nearby Vari offers specialist taverns called Vlahika, where you can enjoy lunch or dinner with Greek specialities. Beneath the hotel is the Everest, where you can enjoy breakfast at a special rate, as well as a 24-hour service of coffee and sandwiches. Glyfada's centre is very close to Voula and here you can visit the large shopping centre and the numerous cafés and restaurants.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Golf 18 Hole , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Doctor on call
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Park and Ride
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Nice but far out
Hotel is clean but fairly basic and staff pleasant.
No breakfast. It is a long way form central Athens. It would be helpful to tell clients that it is at the last stop on the tram line. If I had known this it would have saved me 70 Euros in taxi fares. Taxi drivers do not know where it is = far better to take the tram.