- 4 guest reviews
"We stayed at Peel Hey because we were at a wedding in the area.The room was lovely the bed and pillows very comfortable breakfast very nice..."
"The staff were very friendly, the room was very nice with replenished tea coffee and cookies and bottled water, on suite was spotless. I was..."
"Despite having to wait for someone to greet us on our arrival, a very pleasant young lady showed us our room and was very helpful. Despite b..."
About the hotel
Award winning Country House offering luxury ensuite accommodation, a warm welcome and excellent breakfasts and service, WiFi throughout. Located in picturesque village, yet minutes from Hoylake & West Kirby for restaurants and bars. Close to M53 for Liverpool (15 minutes)& Chester for all city attractions, Licensed Non-Smoking.
Civil wedding venue, afternoon teas, function room
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Limited Hours Room Service , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
We stayed at Peel Hey because we were at a wedding in the area.The room was lovely the bed and pillows very comfortable breakfast very nice would stay here again if we were in the area.