- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"Brilliant personal service and lovely garden to sit in and relax with a drink of an evening. Only thing missing. I remember when they left r..."
"We would have liked breakfast with the room but we were put off by the price I e £10 for continental or£12.95 for full English so we ate at..."
"Stayed one night while looking for a venue to hold a family celebration. Excellent choice, location, staff, rooms and food all excellent. Bo..."
"Room was clean and nicely done, bed very comfortable. Restaurant was fantastic, food was very, very good.. staff friendly and helpful. No is..."
"Lovely hotel enjoyed our stay and breakfast was lovely it's a very old building so not ultra modern but very comfortable...."
About the hotel
Created from 2 grand Victorian houses to offer guests comfortable and modern en-suite rooms, The Brookfield Hotel, between Portsmouth and Chichester, greatly enhances the experience of guests visiting the area. Near the costal village of Emsworth, a few minutes from Portsmouth and Chichester, The Brookfield Hotel offers its guests an outstanding venue in which to meet with friends, family and business associates. We provide attentive yet relaxed service to our guests, whether they are stopping by for a quick cocktail after work, or indulging in a relaxing dinner in our Hermitage Restaurant.
Ample free car parking and complementary broadband connection are additional enhancements. All bedrooms (including bathrooms) are regularly refurbished, so whether you are attending to business or have the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing holiday, why not see what The Brookfield Hotel can offer you
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Review of Brookfield Hotel
Brilliant personal service and lovely garden to sit in and relax with a drink of an evening.
Only thing missing. I remember when they left rubber ducks in the room.
We would have liked breakfast with the room but we were put off by the price I e £10 for continental or£12.95 for full English so we ate at the flint stone cafe overlooking the marina ,excellent breakfast for two £12 50.also the shower in our room was equivalent to the one in our touring caravan.