- Very Good
- 44 guest reviews
"Great friendly staff always willing to help and room was beautiful..."
"Grand old building, large room, high ceilings, balcony, clean and modern. Couldn't eat there, restaurant was being updated. Parking was only..."
"The only problem I had was with parking .the bay outside the hotel should be used for unloading and loading your car . I couldn't get my car..."
"The hotel was perfect for us. It was so close to everything. Shopping was four minutes walk away. The Albert Dock with all its Museums and g..."
"We were lucky enough to have a Monday off and wanted to treat ourselves so booked 62 Castle St on Late Rooms and enjoyed a comfortable stay..."
About the hotel
62 Castle Street is a 4 star hotel in the heart of the City Centre. 62 Castle Street is a Grade II listed building which was built in 1868. The luxurious hideaway of 62 Castle St is more than just an exclusive hotel.
The original site was known as “The Old Bank” although, dramatically transformed in 1985 the building has maintained its unique features including, the main staircase, huge marble pillars and stunning high decorated ceilings, not forgetting the old bank vaults, which still remain intact to this day! The 4 star hotel offers 20 individually designed Suites offering guests high quality and spacious rooms. All rooms have King-size beds, a lounge area with sofas or lounge chairs and a flatscreen LCD TV. All rooms have two phones in the room, and are equipped with a desk for working or used as a dressing table. The large stylish rooms include modern en-suite bathrooms with powerful drench showers and some with Baths and all luxury toiletries. The rooms have an amazing full Length leaner mirror which is a main feature in the rooms. The rooms are even large enough to unwind and do Yoga. Some rooms have Juliet balcony doors which flood the room with natural light. 62 Castle St Hotel does not have its own restaurant/bar, however we are in the heart of the city centre and our team have a wide knowledge of the best places to dine. We do have a deal with two Local restaurants for breakfast you can enquiry on check in or before you stay directly with the hotel. Want to add beverage to your stay we offer a beverage service to your room, enquiry on check in or before you stay directly with the hotel. Whether you are coming to Liverpool 1 for a shopping extravaganza or experiencing the excitement of the Beatles phenomena or simply visiting for business, we are only a 5 minute walk away from the BT Convention Centre, Echo Arena and the Exhibition Centre, the hotel is within easy reach of everything Liverpool has to offer.
- Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Doctor on call , Porter
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 30/07/2015 to 31/12/2024 - 62 Castle Street is a Room Only Hotel We take a security deposit on check in of £100 on a card Bookings of 3 or more rooms will be contacted by reservations We do not accept Stag or Hen Parties The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Great friendly staff always willing to help and room was beautiful
62 Castle Street - Exclusive Hotel
Grand old building, large room, high ceilings, balcony, clean and modern.
Couldn't eat there, restaurant was being updated. Parking was only issue, wasn't any, had to park in main carpark by the docks, and walk to the hotel, 5 minute walk, lucky didn't pack a lot but carpark was secure and the hotel gives you a discount card