- Very Good
- 63 guest reviews
"Stayed here for one night while visiting Durham. Room was spotless and very comfortable. Great value for the money. Staff where very friendl..."
"We stayed at the Beamish Park Hotel for a wedding at the nearby South Causey Inn. I was very pleasantly surprised at the quality of our room..."
"As we do weekends away on a regular basis . This hotel is a must to return, friendly, comfortable and clean with friendly staff to greet you..."
"Just stayed one night,whilst visiting Beamish. Everything at the Hotel was as expected by reading previous good reviews. Didn't have dinner..."
"Excellent accommodation, food and staff. Very pleasant stay. Would thoroughly recommend this hotel..."
About the hotel
Surrounded by beautiful countryside, yet within easy reach of the A1, The Beamish Park Hotel is the perfect retreat for both business and pleasure. The hotel is family owned and operated, with friendly staff who will ensure you feel more than welcome throughout your stay. With a selection of bedrooms to meet individual needs, a 2 AA Red Rosette award restaurant, and Driving Range and 9 hole Golf Course on site, the Beamish Park is ideal for overnight stays or longer breaks in the area.
Popular local attractions such as Beamish Museum, Newcastle Upon Tyne and the historical city of Durham are all within a short drive of the hotel.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Golf 9 Hole, Pitch n' Putt
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Beamish Park Hotel in Newcastle Upon Tyne are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely friendly hotel
Stayed here for one night while visiting Durham.
Room was spotless and very comfortable. Great value for the money. Staff where very friendly. Check in was easy and a member of staff showed us to room explaining where everything was. Wouldnt hesitate to recommend to anyone. One downside, the restaurant prices where a bit high so we ate elsewhere.
Beautiful space and lovely rooms!
We stayed at the Beamish Park Hotel for a wedding at the nearby South Causey Inn.
I was very pleasantly surprised at the quality of our room and the overall look of the hotel. The rooms were immaculate and extremely comfortable and well above the standard is expect for the money we paid. The only negative we can think of is that there were no tea/coffee facilities in the room and that for us, is quite a big thing. We stayed very late I'm the lounge bar and the night porter was the most helpful member of staff. Very nice man. Overall I would highly recommend the hotel.