"Perfect location for the beach or centre of Bournemouth, although parking wasn't great. The hotel car park was rammed but across the road wa..."
"Friendly welcomming staff, good value great position for beach , town, bars, shops...."
"We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the accommodation having regard to the low cost,really good value..."
"Generally a good experience. i don't think it would take much to improve ratings. The carpets were not clean in the room but the room itself..."
"I recently stayed at the Britannia Bournemouth Hotel with my wife in March for a Saturday night. Great value £55 + £10.50 for 2 cooked break..."
About the hotel
The Britannia Bournemouth is ideally located a few minutes’ walk to East Cliff Beach and a 15 minutes walk to Bournemouth Station. The hotel is also close to Bournemouth town centre that offers a wide range of shops and bars. They are all en-suite and have TV, Telephone, Trouser Press, Hairdryer and Tea & Coffee making facilities.
The two conference rooms that are available at the hotel are suited for any occasion whether it is business or pleasure and hold up to 100 people. In addition there is a Health and Leisure club, ideal for relaxing £4. 00 for an adult and £2. 00 for a child. The restaurant serves a wide variety of mouth watering cuisine and is on the ground floor. The Lounge and bar is perfect for those lighter snacks or if you fancy a hot chocolate or coffee. Plus WIFI is free to all guests and available in all public areas of the hotel. Car parking is available on site at an additional charge of £3. 00 per car per night.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu
- Indoor Pool, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/10/2010 to 31/12/2022 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Valid Photo ID must be shown if guests are wishing to settle the account by cash. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
44% would recommend it to a friend
this was not a good experience.
I have never given a bad review for anywhere before. The hotel was very tatty. Mould on tiles in bathroom, carpet in room stained, breakfast baked up. Mould on tiles on floor of pool my husband would not use it. Stayed out all time to get away from hotel. The only good thing was entertainment two young ladies, who were very good. Spoke to other guests that were not happy. My husband spent some time looking for other accommodation but all were booked.
Britannia Bournemouth Hotel
Kept expecting basil faultey to walk out hotel bar shut at 11 pm .car park was that tight could not get back out mould in the room and builders putting scaffolding up at8.30am