- 55 guest reviews
"The best thing was the location, near Cromwell Road but not on it and just 5 minutes walk from Gloucester Road Underground station. The staf..."
"Reasonable location. Even the larger room was a bit small. The food was ok. There was only one lift for everyone meaning a lot of waiting. I..."
"My room was so small you had to squeeze round the foot of the bed. The bathroom was old fashioned with over tub shower and was also tiny. Th..."
"The small rooms really are small and are a little rough round the edges. The plugs are a bit loose in the walls, and it really would benefit..."
"Small room/facilities but adequate and clean. Would revisit...."
About the hotel
The Mercure London Kensington hotel is set in the heart of the fashionable Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. With some of the most expensive properties in the world and home to several exclusive shopping areas, it is one of London's most affluent boroughs. Only few minutes' walk away from Earls Court and Gloucester Road tube stations, the hotel is also located in an area fondly known as "Albertopolis" after its royal patron, Prince Albert, who wished to create a district dedicated to science, culture and the arts.
London's world-renowned museums such as The Victoria & Albert museum, the Natural Museum, the Science Museum and Imperial College are all within walking distance. The hotel offers 82 air-conditioned contemporary designed bedrooms equipped with modern amenities, featuring on-demand movies & music and complimentary Wi-Fi. All bedrooms provide bathrobes, while minibars with complimentary soft drinks are offered in standard and executive rooms. Nespresso coffee machines can also be found in the executive bedrooms. A fully licensed bar is on site as well as a lounge serving a Mediterranean inspired menu and professional friendly staff focused on delivering exceptional customer service.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 28/05/2014 to 31/05/2023 - Please contact the hotel directly to book parking spaces. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
62% would recommend it to a friend
great location for visiting London
The best thing was the location, near Cromwell Road but not on it and just 5 minutes walk from Gloucester Road Underground station.
The staff could not have been more friendly. Mercure features are always great, including the standards of the en suite. Our 'small' room was indeed small. When you have to walk sideways round the bed and there is nowhere obvious even to put your open suitcases, I think a stronger word than 'small' i is needed to describe the room. Our central heating did not work and the imported little radiator was only partially up to the job of heating the room.
Even the larger room was a bit small. The food was ok. There was only one lift for everyone meaning a lot of waiting. I thought a little over priced but not too bad. Staff considerate.